Ciudad Satélite, Méx.
Biz Latin Hub is actively seeking a COUNTRY MANAGERfor our office in Mexico City. We are a company that provides a full suite of multi-lingual commercial representation and back-office services with more than 11 offices across Latin America.
Limited international travel is expected in LATAM (economy class) although it will be based on business needs.
This role requires some after-hours and weekend work.
- Competitive local salary
- Manage a team of 10 full-time staff in Mexico City, ensuring high performance
- Take responsibility for the delivery of quality services for current Mexico clients
- Responsible for generating cash flow and P&L reports
- Oversee the general administration of the Mexico office, ensuring liquidity and healthy profit margins
- Take responsibility for efficient communication with, and on-boarding of, new Mexico clients
- Oversee full HR functions for Mexico staff
- Responsible for structuring competitive client proposals, both in English and Spanish
- Grow Profitability through increased revenue and expanded margins
- Native Level English and Spanish
- Degree Qualified (preferably Law, Finance, Business, Accounting)
- Must have Mexican business experience
- Experience leading teams (both local and remote)
- Be able to interact well with staff, clients and providers
- Commercial and Contract negotiation experience
- Lived and/or worked in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or US
- Good with numbers and financial concepts
- Great Administration Skills
- Experience managing a small business
- Experience within a legal and/or accounting services company
- Contract drafting experience
- Very hard working and Committed
- Responsive – 7 Days per week
- Results Orientated
- Fast Learner
- Good with people
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solver
If interested send your CV to careers(at)bizlatinhub(dot)com with the subject: COUNTRY MANAGER MEXICO.