Salary: $1,200,000 to $1,300,000 /month
BLH is looking for a talented person in Bogota, who has adaptability and the capacity to react under pressure in multiple situations. If you have aspirations to grow and contribute to the growth of the company, this is your opportunity!
· Excellent writing and spelling
· Experience in event organization, quotations and working with suppliers
· High level of organization
· Fluent English (able to speak yourself properly on a daily basis)
· Bachelor’s degree preferable
· Minimum 1 year of experience
· Skill in using Microsoft or Windows tools
· Willingness to work under pressure
· Problem- solving skills (very important)
· Communication skills
· Proactive person with initiative
· Interest in Human Resources and Marketing
· Ability to effectively handle multiple assignments in a dynamic environment
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to interact with all levels of staff
· Support in various administrative processes
· Support in the organization of internal and external events for the company
· Calendar organization
· Answers and screens telephone inquiries; takes and routes messages and records intake information
· Prepares correspondence, forms narratives, travel vouchers, meeting notes, filling out forms, and other documents to support the office.
· Support in office processes and operations including, solving office software and equipment problems such as copy and fax machines to duplicate and transmit materials. Assists with sorting and routing mail.