Salary: $4,500,000 to $4,800,000 /month
The Biz Latin Hub Group has an exciting opportunity to join our organization as a Project Coordinator in the Bogota, Colombia office.
This position, with limited supervision, is responsible for coordinating all aspects of the project, which involves the provision of legal, accounting, recruitment, and other associated back-office services to a key client that operates within the mining sector. As such candidates with experience in managing the delivery of the same or similar services to international clients within Latin America would be highly regarded.
This role involves managing the project to ensure the delivery of services on time and to the correct standard, stakeholder engagement in both English and Spanish, overseeing project administration, coordinating with department heads, contingency/crisis management, project reporting, and project administration.
This position reports to the department manager and is required to work closely with the client, internal stakeholders, and the project administrator.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or Finance
- Fluent/Native Level of English (Certification would be a plus)
- Proven business experience in Colombia (ideally with strong exposure to company finances and/or accounts)
- Understanding and experience with ERP systems would be highly desirable (i.e. SIIGO, Siesa Enterprise)
- Project management and/or business process experience (i.e. LEAN) would be highly desirable
- Proven experience engaging with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Very well organized, with strong attention to detail
- Ability and confidence to chair meetings both internally and with the client
- Experience leading small teams
- Hardworking, loyal and dedicated
- Ensuring the successful delivery of legal, accounting, recruitment, and other back-office services as contracted
- Day to day management and administration of the project
- Day to day coordination with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring clarity of communication both internally and externally
- Troubleshooting problems as they arise and ensuring suitable solutions are determined and implemented
- Drafting regular high quality and accurate reports for both internal and external use
- Ensuring all deliverables are completed on time and to the correct standard (and without fail)
Note from the Company:
*Que ofrecemos: Salarios competitivos, posición con alta exposición a la gerencia, oportunidad de trabajar en un equipo dinámico y joven, oportunidad de trabajar en una empresa multinacional con alto crecimiento y oportunidad de trabajar e interactuar con miembros del equipo de diferentes países y culturas.
Fecha de inicio prevista: 23/11/2020