Salary: $5,000,000 to $5,250,000 /month
Biz Latin Hub is a multinational company that helps international investors and companies understand how to do business in Latin America while also helping them establish their operations in the region. We achieve this by providing a full suite of services ranging from company formation to back-office and commercial representation.
In Biz Latin Hub we are looking for a highly independent, self-motivated, adaptable individual to join its Bogotá office. The successful candidate will have a proven ability to supervise a small team of professional accountants and can easily adapt and succeed in fast-changing/fast-paced environments. Solid technical skills, motivation, great attitude, and ability to adapt will be key for the role. We offer a salary of COP 5.000.000 and the possibility to work in a multinational team of professionals serving a wide range of international clients, while being part of a fast-expanding company in which the possibilities for growth are endless.
– 8 years of professional experience as an accountant in Colombia.
– Professional Card -valid-.
– 2 years of supervisory experience (directly managing staff).
– Great level of English
The successful candidate will have the following duties:
– Be responsible to supervise and ensure the complete execution of the payroll cycle, guaranteeing the deliverables to be provided to BLH´ clients assigned to him/her.
– Be responsible to supervise and ensure the complete execution of tax filings, guaranteeing the deliverables to be provided to BLH´ clients assigned to him/her.
– To make sure that all accounting processes that he/she supervises are done pursuant to the legislation in force.
– To know, understand, and guarantee the execution of deliverables as per the individual clients’ instructions.
– To provide guidance, clarify questions, give clear instructions, and, if appropriate, escalate any doubts that the staff he/she supervises may have.
– To guarantee the submission of deliverables to clients under his/her responsibility on the agreed-upon dates.
– To proactively seek alternatives and solutions to questions and problems that arise in day-to-day operations.
– To guarantee that the staff under hi/her supervision are following the appropriate processes and performing pursuant the company’s policies.
– To continuously seek for improvement of processes and propose changes as needed.
– To manage the workload of staff under his/her supervision guaranteeing the successful.
– To manage communications both internal and external, ensuring that clients’ requests are attended to in a fast an efficient manner
Fecha de inicio prevista: 8/2/2021