Salary: $4,500,000 to $4,700,000 /month
As a Sales Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to support our group and build lasting relationships with BLH customers and partners. You will coordinate activities and functions of the BLH Service Select program to establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
If you are detail-oriented with a passion for global collaboration and customer satisfaction, this is the position for you!
In this role, you should expect to:
- Draft service proposals to be sent to our clients and partners
- Draft and send Service contracts to our clients and Partners
- Lead on meetings and conference calls with out client and Partners
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Enforce company policies.
- Contact customers and resolve contract and renewal issues, providing a holistic approach
- Provide feedback to management about current contract and renewal statistics
- Maintain input of new/existing client information into the databases
- Assists in creating and deploying marketing materials and campaigns directed at contract retention
- Provide feedback to product marketing for the development of program features based on customer feedback
- Work with the support team to support sales staff through research and reporting of customer information.
- Other duties as assigned
Why do you want this job? Because you are:
- A relationship-builder who wants to develop a lasting rapport with customers
- A self-starter who can flourish under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A problem-solver with strong analytical, planning, and communication skills who can prioritize and handle multiple tasks effectively
Why do we want you? Because you have:
- 3 years of related work experience
- Computer proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and other database applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Spanish
- A pleasant phone voice, an ability to speak clearly and articulately, and good organizational skills
- Able to maintain positive contacts within all levels of the organization to explain and interpret information or ideas and follow up on client requests
- Excellent customer service skills