Great opportunity to join a fast-growing international company based in Colombia.
We are searching for an Administrative Assistant to join our team. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, results-focused, and responsive to client needs. Someone passionate about recruiting and interested in working with international clients. The position will work closely with the HR Department, focusing efforts in searching for the best talent for our clients.
If you are a fit, we would love to hear from you!
Location: Cartagena, Colombia
Salary range: 1.500.000 to 2.500.000 COP Gross (negotiable based on education and experience)
- Advanced to fluent English
- Degree qualified
- Recruiting experience
- Good with MS Office, Excel, and Gmail
- Very organized, detail orientated and proactive
- Excellent communication skills
- Hardworking and willing to be responsive
- Work within the Recruitment and Training Team
- This position will report to the Client Recruitment Specialist and will assist with the search, screen, interviews, and presentation of candidates to clients
- Identify top-level talent through aggressive sourcing methods which include internet research, networking, direct sourcing, employee referrals, advertisements, and other sources as needed.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
What do we offer:
In this role you will work in an international environment, assuming new challenges every day and learning within a highly professional atmosphere. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to grow professionally and expand your knowledge about businesses in different countries. Home-office and office days schedule
As you may know, the Biz Latin Hub is a market leader in the provision of Accounting, Legal, and Recruitment Services, with a physical presence in all key markets within Latin America, and also offering services in some other global jurisdictions. Feel free to visit our webpage (www.bizlatinhub.com) to learn more about the company, our founders, and our history.
Aplicar aquí: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2738176408