Location: Bogotá, Colombia
Salary: 2.800.000-3.500.000 COP (gross)
English Level: Intermediate-Advanced
Job Type: Full Time
Would you like to develop your career in the financial area? Do you like to work with numbers? Do you have an analytical mindset? If you answer yes to these questions, this position is for you!
At BLH we are looking for a corporate financial analyst with good communication skills, proactive, openness to learning, flexible, and with the ability to adjust to the changes. The ideal candidate will be responsible for using their analytical mindset to analyze and interpret financial data, then relating it to potential business improvements.
What we’ll need from you
- Bachelor’s degree required (Preferred if is in finance, accounting, economics, or business-related fields).
- Intermediate level of English.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Must like to work with numbers.
- Previous knowledge with Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, and Microsoft Suite.
- Team player.
- Must be able to prioritize and adapt to changing deadlines to meet objectives in an independent manner.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with tact and discretion.
- Strong verbal/written communication abilities; effective interpersonal skills; strong attention to detail.
- Excellent attitude and willingness to learn every day.
- Proactively analyze the data of invoicing, collections, and cash flow to understand the current performance and provide insights to improve.
- Perform weekly audits of the Invoice and Collections Tracking System (ITS) to ensure that the invoicing data of the company is 100% accurate and real.
- Carry out weekly audits of the internal Expense Approval System (EAS)and ensure that the information is accurate and that all the offices are properly uploading all their expenses.
- Manage the collections of the Group to ensure that monies owed are being paid on a timely manner.
- Work closely with the accounting teams of the offices to ensure provisions are always up-to-date.
- Provide support with the Cash Flow revision of the offices.
- Provide support to the Finance Team when required.
- Create and send Group invoices to clients when required.
- Support the monthly consolidation of accounts (Project Athos).
- Work closely with the accounting teams of the offices to ensure accurate financial reporting across all levels.
- Proactively use the project and team management software used by the Finance Team (Asana). Ensure that is being used every day to track tasks, projects, and progress.
- Provide support with other financial tasks and projects as needed.
What we offer
- Opportunity to learn and grow both personally and professionally
- Hybrid work environment (office and remote)
- International experience and work environment
- Attractive remuneration and annual salary reviews