Job Title: Junior Lawyer
Employment type: Regular (CLT)
Salary: CLT BRL $4,000 – $4,500 per month
Languages: Native Portuguese & Advanced English level (B2 or higher)
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for a Junior Lawyer to join our team in the office located in Sao Paulo. If you have experience with Corporate Law and you are a proactive person, eager to work on a fast paced environment, being part of a young and dynamic international team, here is your chance!
- Drafting corporate documents and contracts under the supervision of the senior lawyer.
- Handle registrations of documents and Provide follow-up at public authorities (Boards of Commerce, RFB, SEFAZ, among others).
- Support with Consultations on Labor and Tax Law, as well as contract drafting and review.
- Support in gathering relevant information about Brazil’s business environment.
- Fluent English level (B2/C1 it is a must)
- Professional duly registered at the Brazilian BAR Association (OAB).
- Minimum 1-year experience as an Intern or lawyer in a company or law firm, working with Corporate Law
- Experience with drafting corporate documents (i.e., Power of Attorneys, Bylaws, Minutes of Shareholders Meeting, etc.) and commercial contracts, as well as handling the registration of documents before Boards of Commerce and other Authorities (RFB, Treasury Secretariat, Municipality)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Tax and Labor Law is desirable.
- Knowledge or Experience in Labor and Tax Law.
- Spanish Language.
What we offer:
- Meal Voucher / Food Voucher
- Medical Assistance (Health Plan)
- Opportunity to learn and grow both personally and professionally
- Hybrid work environment (office and remote)
- International experience and work environment
- Working with international clients
- Attractive remuneration and annual salary reviews