Position: Jr. Lawyer
Location: Quito, Ecuador
Salary range: 500- 600 USD (gross)
English Level: B2 or higher.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for the right person to join our team in Ecuador. Reporting to the Country Manager, you will be in charge of maintaining efficiency in company incorporation processes, legal consultations on corporate and tax matters, project management in several countries, process control, and monitoring of business cases.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive and energetic person with clear objectives of growth in corporate law, multitasking in areas of law to overview legal process in three countries in the LATAM region.
- Degree qualified lawyer in Ecuador.
- Minimum experience of 1 year in internal legal departments of multinational companies.
- Strong knowledge of corporate, labor, civil, contractual, and tax law.
- Organization of processes and management knowledge of legal systems (FIEL, LEXIS, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills both in Spanish and English.
- Project management and investigation skills
- Hardworking, committed, and able to deliver results.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must enjoy working within a team environment.
- Drafting of contracts in English and Spanish
- Drafting of corporate by-laws of companies
- Legal analysis of corporate, civil, and commercial documents
- Leading legal corporate projects at a regional level
- Analysis and recommendations of risks in legal documents
- Proactivity and ownership in administrative processes in company formation processes
- Follow-up of legal processes regionally
- Opening of corporate bank accounts
- Opening and answering administrative observations from tax authorities
What we offer
- Opportunity to learn and grow both personally and professionally
- Hybrid work environment (office and remote)
- International experience and work environment
- Working with international clients
- Attractive remuneration and annual salary reviews