Job Position: Program Associate – Latam & Caribbean
Salary: $1,300 – $1,500 USD Monthly Gross
Location: Lima Perú
We are currently recruiting a Program Associate for an international non profit organization that brings people together to fight underprivileged conditions of some of the most vulnerable communities around the world.
In this occasion we are looking for a self-motivated Program Associate with a strong experience in administrative, logistics and LAC regional program processes. The ideal candidate will be passionate about coordinating training plans, well organized, hardworking, a good team player with the ability to multitask, work to tight deadlines, and with an advanced English level.
- Bachelor’s or an equivalent degree, Master preferred.
- Proven experience with 5 years relevant working experience.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (Spoken and Written).
- The ability to interact effectively in person and in writing with people of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Excellent organizational & planning skills and a keen attention to detail: ability to effectively multi-task and manage a broad spectrum of detail-oriented responsibilities with the appropriate sense of urgency.
- Detail-oriented with strong editing skills, including the ability to proof-read professional documents for spelling and grammar.
- Strong digital skills; experience with digital file management and online research preferred
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- High degree of computer literacy (Windows XP, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and the Internet).
Telehealth and Clinical Trainings
- Coordinate with partners to continually review residency needs assessments to determine workshops, trainings and HBTs that align with organizational and partners’ goals, strategies, and competencies.
- Collaborate with Clinical Services team to design, adapt, develop and facilitate dynamic, blended learning courses in Spanish.
- Coordinate with the Cybersight Team to facilitate/incorporate Telehealth related program learning activities into Webinars etc.
- Coordinate with subject matter experts (e.g. Volunteer faculty) to develop and/or adapt Spanish language courses in Cybersight (e.g. wet-lab); also, develop Spanish language surveys and tools to follow-up with participants.
Key Logistics & Program Operations
- Facilitate Supply Chain Management and coordination of international customs process for major equipment donation.
- Prepare guide of best practices, vendors, and agencies for equipment procurement in our LAC countries.
- Track and support compliance and reporting requirements for Peru registration, including progression towards RUC and renewal requirements of Convenios and other partner agreements. Replicate these items for Bolivia when appropriate.
- Conduct due diligence and research for new proposals, including reviewing Programs Community of Practice for relevant learnings.
- Support narrative, Logframe, and budget development of new proposals.
- Copyedit, in Spanish and English, final proposals and reports.
- Conduct situational analysis of key areas and themes (e.g. effect of COVID-19 on eye health in Peru) to inform annual strategic vision and growth plan
- Support country-specific business development planning efforts, as directed.
- Support Flying Eye Hospital programs in LAC countries.
- Coordinate participation of clinical staff and Volunteer Faculty in LAC regional conferences, webinars, and special events.
- Coordinate onboarding of new staff.
- Opportunity to lead in new initiatives under the direction and guidance of the SPM LAC.
- Among other complementary responsibilities.
What we offer
- Opportunity to learn and grow both personally and professionally.
- 100% remote work environment.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- International work environment.
- Christmas, Independence & Extraordinary Bonuses.