Software Engineer/ Panama City
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and goal-oriented, able to work as a team, focused on offering solutions, effective verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and should be able to follow up on feedback to ensure positive outcomes.
Job type: Work Remotely, expected to have the availability to perform remote working and in-office working, when required.
- Emerging skills in a server-side framework and a client-side framework,
- Ability to design software at class and method level
- Ability to describe the standard parts of the SDLC
- English level B2 or Higher
- Design and implement aspects of software systems at a class and method level with team support
- Research existing systems to understand underlying logic and application purpose
- Analyze requirements to identify technical recommendations
- Design and implement basic unit tests
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Participate in agile ceremonies
- Work with project teams throughout a project
- Perform testing activities to support solution development
- Identify and escalate issues and risks.
We believe in the professional developmentof our employees, so we will be providing training and tools so that you can develop the skills that the market demands
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU !