corporate service- Tag Archives - Business News and Updates


Find the latest Legal updates and changes, industry reviews, regulatory updates, expert legal and accounting advice, Q&A with experts, and much more content.

Why Outsource Corporate Secretarial Services in Paraguay?

Why Outsource Corporate Secretarial Services in Paraguay?

Corporate secretarial services in Paraguay help clients to manage and alleviate risks of their business’ compliance. Paraguay is one of the most attractive countries for doing business in South America. The World Bank states that the country has a fast-growing economy with a continuous growth percentage of 4.5% over the last years. In the last two decades, Paraguay has experienced important changes in its economy, overcoming financial challenges in the 1990s and the beginning of the new millennium, and making fiscal and debt adjustments in the middle of the last decade. The country has been favored by positive external factors that added to macroeconomic stability, leading to years of notable growth in GDP and GDP per capita. We outline crucial competencies to look for in a provider of corporate secretarial services in Paraguay, and the importance of these services when expanding your business. Importance of corporate secretarial services in Paraguay The right corporate secretarial services provider supports a company’s risk management activities by enabling businesses to fulfill their corporate obligations. Setting up operations in a new country such as Paraguay is a challenge in regards to understanding and complying with new tax regulations, adapting to a new business culture and hiring the right staff. It can be time-consuming and complicated, especially when considering language and cultural barriers.  For this reason, it is vital to work with a trusted local partner to ensure that your company meets all local and international requirements. Hiring a local provider...

Accountant’s Guide to Company Formation in Ecuador

Accountant’s Guide to Company Formation in Ecuador

Ecuador is increasingly becoming an investment destination of choice in Latin America. Investors planning on starting a business in Ecuador have the opportunity to take advantage of the country's economic offerings and strategic position in the region as the country works hard to open up its business environment. When planning your expansion to Ecuador, you'll need to understand and comply with local accounting and tax regulations. Knowing when to engage with an accountant during company formation procedures, and when paying your taxes and filing returns is crucial. We connect with our Ecuador accounting team to deliver key insights to foreign investors forming a company in Ecuador. How to Form a Company in Ecuador? Understanding the types of legal entities in Ecuador? There are several legal entities to choose from when starting a business in Ecuador. The Superintendence of Companies (Superintendencia de Compañías, Valores y Seguros in Spanish) is the government agency responsible for managing these companies, with the exception of the civil partnership structure. 1. Corporations (compañía anónima) Minimum capital: US$800. At least 25% of the capital must be paid at the time the company is incorporated. The remaining 75% can be paid within 24 months of incorporation. Number of shareholders: Minimum of 2. Shareholder liability: Shareholder’s liability is limited to the amount of their contribution. Legal Representation: General Manager, or President in absence of the General Manager. Governing bodies: Shareholders Meeting and Board of Directors (optional). Transfer of...

Pin It on Pinterest