When establishing a new company in Argentina it is vital to comply with the requirements of both international and local law. Particularly, when restructuring your business in the country. Foreign executives must engage with a local partner in Argentina to ensure a positive reputation and remain in good standing with local authorities.
Learn about the benefits of outsourcing corporate secretarial services in Argentina.
Corporate compliance challenges in Argentina
Continuous changes in the legal environment have created an unprecedented need for companies to implement rigorous internal controls and ensure effective management. This has become one of the key challenges facing multinational corporations.
Bussines owners must understand the changes in the legislative requirements related to their company. Subcontracted corporate secretarial services can help establish strong corporate governance practices and procedures. It also provides expertise to ensure that documentation and processes are in line with local regulations.
Establishing new operations in a country like Argentina might be challenging. Especially, when it comes to new tax regulations, adapting to new business culture, and hiring the right staff. This can be time-consuming and complicated.
For these reasons, it is crucial to work with a trusted local partner to ensure that your business meets local and international requirements. Outsourcing corporate secretarial services in Argentina is the best way to ensure the longevity of your company.
What are the advantages of outsourcing corporate secretarial services in Argentina?
Outsourcing corporate secretarial services when doing business in Argentina can help you reduce administrative burdens and costs. Other benefits of corporate secretarial services include:
- Maintain electronic copies of legal records.
- Maintain hard copies of business legal books and records.
- Creating documents for Annual General Meetings.
- Manage board meetings and distribute informational documents.
- Make sure all returns and legal fees are sent.
- Drafting of corporate documents and agreements.
- Comply with what is requested by local authorities, like the Ministry of Labor, Employment and Social Security.
Furthermore, outsourcing corporate secretarial services can help you with all types of secretarial tasks and projects, these include:
- Legal book reviews and compliance audits.
- Incorporation of companies, change of name and re-registration.
- Changes in the set up of a company, directors, secretaries, and equity.
- Restructuring and reorganizing group companies.
- Management of shareholder records.
- Registering if company offices (‘tax domiciles’).
Enter the Argentine market with the help of an expert
Choosing to incorporate a company or set up a foreign branch office is only the first step in engaging the Argentinian business ecosystem. Multiple legal requirements need to be met in order the ensure the success of your business.
At Biz Latin Hub, our team of multilingual legal experts have extensive experience in corporate services, contract management, and drafting of both shareholder and board of directors solutions. With our strong network of offices in Latin America, we are equipped to deliver excellence to support you while undertaking corporate secretarial duties.
Get in contact with us now to receive personalized assistance on how to outsource your corporate services in Argentina.
Learn more about our team and expert authors.