If you are a foreigner and are thinking about opening a business in Mexico and do not know where to start, it is important that you receive the best advice, since Mexican legislation can be somewhat complex at times.
Keep reading and learn about some of the key considerations before incorporating a business in Mexico and how working with a local partner can make the process quick, easy and painless.
Law Firm – Steps to Set Up Your Company in Mexico
There are a variety of steps involved when setting up a company in Mexico. Before beginning your business venture, it is recommended to form a partnership with a local firm who can support you throughout the incorporation process.
The key aspects of the incorporation process can be somewhat complicated. Working with a local partner with ample legal experience will assist with the following:
- Authorization of the company name
- Drafting of the company bylaws
- Provision of legal representation
- Provision of a fiscal address
- Notarizing the company bylaws before a notary public
- Registrations before the tax authorities and the National Registry of Foreign Investments
- Support in the opening of a corporate bank account
Interested in Doing Business in Mexico?
Mexico presents a great range of business opportunities for foreign individuals and companies. With the right support, you can successfully begin commercial operations and take advantage of these opportunities.
Biz Latin Hub has an experienced team and can support your business in Mexico. Contact Alexander Mahoney, our Country Manager in Mexico, here for personalised advice.
For more information, watch the following video!